Darylkeig replied

36 weeks ago

Facebook App App Domains > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Skip to Main Content WPMU DEV Logo The Hub Plugins Themes Hosting Support Blog Academy Login join free for 30 days Close Login Username or Email Password Forget your password? Show Password Dont have an account? Sign up now Plugins Themes Videos Support Blog Jobs & Pros About Contact Work with us Hub Log In Start Free Trial Gah! We're a bit too busy right now to find the page you're looking for! So check out the links up top in the navigation or visit our homepage. Cops kill armed driver . .. Is there a way I can create a View or Low PriorityQuestion by Johnny 1h ago 1 Comment Windows Server 2016 Miscellaneous Windows OS +4 Web Browsers Windows 10 Windows Azure Unable to browse the URL on newly build windows server 2016 Hello All, Please help me what little awkward issue . 80 is rarely included. Die hours apart . Create my Team Account Connect with Mentors Collaborate with subject-matter experts in real time for instant help through live chat. Privacy Policy Support Terms of Use . Join Now Train Online Develop new skills through online courses in topics like security, system administration, virtualization, and design. example.com) shareimprove this answer answered Dec 20 '11 at 10:58 Thomas Guillory 4,12821844 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I think it is the domain that you run your app. Won't be charged . Medium PriorityQuestion by Eduardo Fuerte 28m ago 0 Comments PHP Could you explain what is needed to prevent this CakePHP .env error ? Hi Experts Could you explain what is needed to prevent this CakePHP .env error ? I created [Webinar] Database Backup and Recovery Promoted by Experts Exchange [Webinar] Database Backup and Recovery Does your company store data on premises, off site, in the cloud, or a combination of these? If you answered yes, you need a data backup recovery plan that fits each and every platform. Africa train crash . View Mentors Build Your Reputation Share your knowledge, help others in the community, and move up the ranks to become an expert. Snow falls on Sahara . High PriorityQuestion by afacts 1h ago 6 Comments Windows 10 Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008 +1 Windows 7 meltdown and spectre cpu flaws MS KB articles I am running windows 7, 10, 2K8R2, 2K12R2, 2k16 OS's, and I found a few of the KB's that address and High PriorityQuestion by Allen Pitts 1h ago 0 Comments Microsoft Office Office 365 Microsoft Excel Microsoft Excel Office 365 Pivot table format Hello expert, Working on a pivot table in Excel. Spy satellite lost . Copyright 2017, OgbongeBlog. See more at my blog: shareimprove this answer edited Jun 25 '14 at 21:50 Andrew Barber 32.1k1372105 answered Mar 8 '14 at 17:23 Jide 1,296174 add a comment up vote 22 down vote To add to the answers above, the App Domain is required for security reasons. Linked 2 What is App Domain in Facebook Apps? 0 Facebook app: how do I add Mobile Site URL? 1 Facebook API site URL Related 427How to identify if a webpage is being loaded inside an iframe or directly into the browser window?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service2Is Mobile Web URL enough to add an app domain in Facebook apps?29Facebook login with multiple domains64Facebook app domain name when using localhost81Facebook App: localhost no longer works as app domain476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?2which app domain can I use for Facebook API117Facebook OAuth “The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domain” Hot Network Questions How to show this matrix is positive semidefinite? Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. 2017 Microsoft. Before you enter your domain, first click on Add Platform, select website, enter your site URL and mobile site url. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Save the settings. Blog . Show Password Create My Membership By clicking you are agreeing to Experts Exchange's Terms of Use Have a team? See the benefits of a Team Account here. Thereafter, you can enter the domain name in the App domains field. Which design pattern should be used to implement. To attend Davos forum . Leaked DACA memo .. Ask my Question Get 1:1 help Need a membership for work? Team accounts available. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook What are App Domains in Facebook Apps? Ask Question up vote 77 down vote favorite 14 I want to add the ability to 'login with Facebook' to my site. Covered by US Patent. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right. What should I input into App Domains? facebook shareimprove this question edited Mar 10 '17 at 21:34 Lemmings19 397519 asked Dec 20 '11 at 10:56 Namal 8052822 add a comment 8 Answers 8 active oldest votes up vote 115 down vote accepted the app domain is your domain name. White racism course . Username or Email Address Back to Login Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired. Close Awesome! Lets get you set up with your free 30 day trial Want it now? Get unlimited scans for free! Email address 100% spam free, promise! Your name? Example: John Password Show Password Next Sign up for free Already have a WPMU DEV account? Log In 5a02188284
tricks on how to get likes on facebookall symbols on facebook chatgolfsmith facebook coupon codehow do i recover my facebook password without changing itkeychain facebook passworddownload facebook new version for blackberryhow to look up old facebook chatsfacebook chat java en mobile9best facebook cover maker onlinedelete personal facebook account keep fan page
Please log in to post a reply.